Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I have a BRAND NEW site!

I'm thrilled to share with you my new project...



It's a website where I teach you EVERYTHING you need/want to know about photography through short concise video's. Yes, I've written a book all about photography... but this time I am able to explain everything in person. AND I have much more content than what I've written in my books.


I've made a short video explaining what it's about...






Check out the new site, Key to Pictures!

Like I said in the video, my mission is to help anyone who wants to learn about photography succeed. So in order to do that I have priced the monthly subscription at only $17 a month.


MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:

* Access to all of the photography lessons on the site at any time.
* A new video each week sent directly to your email.
* The opportunity to ask me your photography questions which I will answer in the Q& A video on the last day of each month.

Check it out!!! Let me know what you think! 

keytopictures.com
 






11 comments:

Your Storybook Moments said...

Love this!! Signing up :-)

Fab said...

Hi Katie I couldn't sign up . It said there was an error?

Sharin Shank said...

Oh my goodness. What a great video!! I really love the new website!! I've been following you for a while now and have learned so much! I am now a photographer and I love being able to do what I love the most!!!

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com

Melinda said...

When is the last day to sign up for $5? I currently have no internet service at the house, but would like to sign up.

Katie Evans said...

Hi Melinda,

You have some time...not to worry!

~Katie

reginag said...

Great shot. The details are fantastic.

senior pictures

Gracie said...

YAY! I'm 13 and I have always LOVED photography, I LOVE your blog! I take photos for
Butter Sugar and Cream © find them on FaceBook!

Graciegracephotography.blogspot.com

hamper house said...

I am impressed with the effort you have so obviously put into this content. I am also impressed Wedding photographer in Toronto with your point of view on this topic, especially since you have made your points so clear.

omair khan said...

Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.com

praveen kumar said...


www.tollywoodpolitics.com
www.bollywoodindiaboxoffice.com

telugu

If You Like, Send over a Hot Cocoa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...